Antique Dining Furniture
Mahogany By Hand specialises in solid mahogany and replica antique dining furniture chairs, sideboards and solid timber wooden tables. We have an extensive range of antique dining room furniture and can create any type of custom finish for your design.
Mahogany By Hand gives your dining room a new lift with its antique dining furniture range. Each set is elegantly handcrafted with highest quality designs from the elegant Louis XVI antique dining furniture reproductions through to stylish Victorian and Edwardian pieces.
- Dining room tables - fixed top, pedestal in Victorian, Edwardian, Louis XVI styles, French provincial tables or even extension tables from seating 4 up to 20 and beyond.
- Antique style chairs - Queen Anne style, reproduction Chippendale, Hepplewhite or even Sheraton
- Sideboards expertly finished & extensive range including period buffets and chiffoniers
- Boardroom tables - elegant finishes to all types & sizes.
Each Mahogany By Hand handcrafted product embraces:
- Custom finish - We lead the way for creating custom finishes for all of our antique dining furniture. We can expertly produce any custom finish touch you desire for the selection of designs. You can avail for polished, painted, antiqued, upholster, leather tooling and specialist gilded finishes throughout our catalogue range.
- Quality Mahogany Timber - We use solid mahogany timber for all of our reproduction mahogany tables, antique chairs, solid timber sideboards and all of our other dining room furniture. Our quality mahogany pieces use the finest solid dried kiln timber, ensuring no cracking, twisting or splitting of the wood.
- Craftsmanship No compromise on the workmanship. We can help you create a truly unique work of art that will last a lifetime. This covers all the manufacturing processes and workmanship, with the only exclusion being general wear and tear, misuse or abuse.
Contact Mahogany By Hand on +61 (0)3 9555 1210 for the highest quality Antique Reproduction pieces made with the finest solid mahogany.